Visitor Statistics Pro is a smart and easy to use plugin for WordPress to display your site traffic statistics in details with awesome charts.
Visitor Statistics Pro
$29.00 – $69.00
A comprehensive Plugin To Track Your Site Statistics!
Visitor Statistics Pro is a smart and easy-to-use plugin for WordPress to display your site traffic statistics in details with excellent charts. It helps you to track your visitor numbers, page views, used browsers, operating systems, locations where your site is opened and much more. It works as standalone software that doesn’t need any external service.
- User-friendly interface
- Full Real time Statistics
- Graphic Charts
- Easy Installation & Configuration
- Supporting Dashboard Widgets
- Online Users, Visitors and Visits
- Sending summary report to your email address
- Unlimited traffic stats retention
- Search Engines, see search queries and redirects from popular search engines
- GeoIP location by Country, City, Browser, Toolbar, Languages, Hardware info – Stats & Trends (New)
- Recent visitors by IP (New)
- Recent visitors on the map (New)
- Referrer sites, Search engines, Social networks
- Visited URL’s, Visited page titles/tags, Customized events/variables, Downloads/Clicks – Stats & Trends
- LOG features: IP Tags, IP Tracking, Visitors Path, Maximum detail on each single event on the site, advanced segmentation (IP, COUNTRY, CITY, REFERER, SEARCH ENGINE KEYWORD, ENTRY PAGE, VISITED PAGE, BOUNCED VISITORS, VISITORS HARDWARE, LANGUAGE, … ), segmentation filters can also be saved and loaded
- IP exclusion
- Multi-site support
- 24/7 Support
All the features of the plugin can be displayed in the Dashboard and Widgets can be easily pasted into your Plugin. Visitor Statistics Pro includes a number of dashboard widgets you can add, by default, the dashboard widgets are not displayed, with the exception of the Quick Stats Widget. Users can individually enable them through the “Settings page”.
GeoIP location by Country, City, Browser, Toolbar, Languages, Hardware info – Stats & Trends
Supporting Dashboard Widgets, you can display boxes inside your statistics page or inside the admin page using drag & drop feature.
There is an Interactive map of visitors’ location. It is a right way to see the list of recent visitors of your website. The data include the exact location (country and city), IP address, time and even geographic coordinates.
You can display the traffic of today, last week, last month, any period and compare results using this report.
Search Engines, see search queries and redirects from popular search engines
Regular, Professional, Business